An effective way you can raise funds is through fundraising letters. Example letters that you may use or modify for your use are below for download. The process is simple:
- Brainstorm at least ten people, family, friends, co-workers, whoever cares about you and about people.
- Print out enough letters, insert your personal information, sign your name at the bottom and send them to the people you think of.
- In the envelopes you send your letters in, include a return envelope with the church’s address on it (2111 Stonehedge Dr. Findlay, OH 45840) so it will be easy for those who give to you to send them back. If they write a check they need to write it out to StoneBridge Church and in the memo section put then students name and IYC.
- Include in your letter that they can text the students "First Name" to 419-365-2914 to give as well.
- Pray that God moves the people to whom you send letters to give generously and that they will be blessed by their gift.