What to expect on Sundays at StoneBridge!
- We will only be meeting for 11:00 a.m. service to reduce the amount of cleaning necessary between services.
- We strongly encourage you to determine what is safe for you and your family. Please join us remotely if you are at-risk, not feeling well, or not comfortable regathering yet.
- We encourage you to conduct a personal symptom assessment prior to attending service
- We encourage you to wear a face covering. Free face coverings are available in the lobby.
- The First Impressions Team will greet you with a “Hello!” but will not shake hands, fist-bump, hug, etc. We will open the door for you to limit the number of people touching door handles.
- BridgeKids will remain closed, but a family-friendly service environment will be available in the Student Center.
- We have hand sanitizer available!
- Surfaces will be cleaned before and after service.
- The café will be closed and drinking fountains will be out of service. Please feel free to bring your own beverage and snacks!
- To promote social distancing, we are discouraging congregating in the lobby area. Tables and chairs have been removed. Please come to church close to 11:00 a.m. and leave shortly after service concludes.
Join us at 11am Sunday IN PERSON or watch LIVE STREAMING SERVICE at :